Buying a home in The Woodlands TX?
search here for all your real estate needs in The Woodlands. The Texas RockStar Group with eXp Realty is ready to get you to your new home today.
Steps To Prepare You to Buy a Home in The Woodlands, TX
Now is a great time to buy a home in The Woodlands Texas. The Woodlands is a superior suburb, a master planned community, located just north of Downtown Houston. The Woodlands is set up as ten separate villages, each with its own individual qualities. The Woodlands is also known for its great golf course, shopping, and it is exceptional school districts (Conroe and Tomball Independent School District).
Prior to buying a home in The Woodlands TX, it is important to make sure your financial basics are in order. This will help you have a better understanding of what kind of house you can afford and what your options are. Understanding your financial situation and if you are going to need a loan, how much you qualify for, is a necessity when looking for your home in The Woodlands TX. Once you have your financial information is taken care of, a real estate agent in The Woodlands, TX will be able to show you what you can afford and where you should buy your home in The Woodlands, TX. Below is a checklist that will help you go into the home buying experience with the confidence you need.
- Start by checking up on your credit, as well as and the credit of your spouse or partner. Most people have to have a mortgage when they buy a home. In order to get a mortgage, your credit history needs to be as high as it can be. Get copies of your credit reports; it is easy to request copies online at Equifax.com, Transunion.com, and any of several online credit companies. You should check the facts and make sure there aren’t any blemishes on your report.
- When beginning to buy a home, make sure that the homes you are looking at are actually affordable and that the mortgage amount is within your means to pay monthly. A good rule to remember is that you shouldn’t spend more than two and a half times your annual combined salary.
- You may not have to put down the standard 20%. There are Several different first time home buyer programs and other programs that don’t require that large of a down. There are even some programs that you can pay as little as 3% down. The Rockstar Group will be able to point you in the right direction when it comes to lenders.
- The internet is a great tool to see what’s available in The Woodlands TX. However, it is wise to trust a professional like Rick Raanes. He will know exactly what is on the market or coming on the market, as well as properties that are exclusive. He is able to have your best interests at heart and has the most knowledge on market.
- Before house hunting, get pre-approved. Being pre-approved for a loan will be one of the best ways to get started shopping, before actual shopping. It will help you know how much home you can afford, that way you don’t fall in love with a home you cannot afford.
The Rockstar Groups business is 85% referral based. This real estate team collects these referrals from other real estate agents, but also from previous clients who have already experienced this group’s great service and tell their friends and family about their great experience and recommend The Rockstar Group to others.
To help get started on this process, give Rick at The Rockstar Group a call today and set up an appointment. He is ready, willing, and able to help you get into a home you love in The Woodlands, TX. 281-960-1900.
Buying a home in The Woodlands TX? Start your search here
eXp Realty – Texas RockStar Group | 281-960-1900